Apt 25/71 Brewer Street, Perth
Genuine Opportunity - Seller says "Meet the market"
12 weeks ago we had 5 opportunities at the Hub by Psaros development. Last weekend its twin sold. Now only 1 opportunity remains.
The developer has instructed us meet the market - If you are an astute buyer, this is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY so be quick.
Apartment 25 at a glance:
- 2 bed / 2 bath / 1 car
- 4th Floor Apartment
- 86sqm living and a large 20sqm Balcony
- South Facing - City Views
- Strata approx. $723pq
The HUB development:
- Exclusive - only 32 apartments in this boutique complex
- Cost saving initiatives such as solar power and embedded network technology as standard
- Landscaped communal atrium courtyard
- Premium finishes including bamboo timber floors, stone benchtops, European appliances
- Quality structural features including solid party walls, 12mm glass balustrade to balconies, and commercial grade window/door frames for quieter apartment living
Would this lifestyle suit you?
For some of Perth's best nightlife, Northbridge is only minutes from the front door with a huge range of restaurants, bars and China Town. Mt Lawley's Beaufort Street is a short walk and has one of Perth’s best café cultures – apart from great coffee there are also numerous restaurants, bars, boutiques, comedy and incredible street art to enjoy.
If you're into culture you can live nearby to the Art Gallery, various theatres and loads of music venues, all within walking distance.
If you love shopping, eclectic little boutiques abound in Northbridge and Mt Lawley, plus you can walk to the Murray and Hay Street malls with literally hundreds of shops to peruse. The free CAT bus can get you around the city easily if you’d prefer not to walk.
When it’s time to escape the hustle and bustle, you can stroll down to the river and Elizabeth Quay, the urban oasis of Hyde Park or Claisebrook Cove – one of Perth’s best kept secrets!
If you want to go further afield to the beach or other parts such as Leederville or Fremantle, the main Perth train station is only 1km away and trains run very regularly until about 1am.
And after a day and night out shopping, walking, eating, drinking and generally enjoying life, you can come home to a modern, spacious apartment.
Call for details or book inspection:
Terry Lu 0410 213 027
Paul Skuse 0413 686 100